Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ranting

Last night I had a dream of pulling out my teeth in pieces. I sat there in my teeth and ruined a smile I rarely use. Last night I had a dream that the woman was a witch and all the herbs in her garden finally made sense. Last night I had a dream of you and all the wanting in the world could not make that true.

Sometimes I wonder why my dreams are more fulfilling than my real life, and I wish that you could see inside my head. For then my dear you'd see there is some activity there. Then you might understand that though the outside is still the inside isn't dead.

And I can't tag for shit, and I can't remember the days, I can't pretend to care when I should, I can't see the forest for the waves.

Humans are the greatest natural disaster that ever happens to the world or ourselves.

I never commemorate moments in time with photographs, my memory finds nicer pictures to replace them with.

No comments: